Class 7 2023 - 2024
Mrs Kelly Strickland
Welcome to Class 7
Our topic this half term is, ‘Me, my home and family’, explored through various activities. Time will be spent exploring families and homes, with a focus on our own.
In our English and Communication sessions, we will be using a variety of texts, including ‘Around the table that Grandad built’ and ‘In Every House on Every Street’, concluded with a non-fiction text of our own homes and families.
The theme will continue throughout our Art and World about me lessons, with an emphasis on ourselves, human life cycles and the exploration of traditional family trees. In PSHE we will be focusing on Self Awareness, learning all about kind and unkind behaviours and playing and working together.
Every day we will continue to work on our individual targets and enjoy lots of fun and exciting ways to learn!
· Swimming/PE– Takes place on a Monday afternoon (parents have been notified via email when their child is scheduled to swim), please ensure your child has their kit with them on the day of swimming.
· PE – Takes place on a Friday morning with our external coach ‘Superball Paul’. PE kits will need to be sent in at the start of term.
· Please send in waterproofs and wellies, so we are always prepared for whatever the weather brings us. A spare set of clothes, including underwear and socks is also really useful.
· Snacks and/or lunch – Please make sure you have ordered a school lunch if appropriate.
· Please let us know if there are any issues or useful information that will help us to care for your child via email/chat book or phone call.
All the staff in class 7 are happy to answer any questions or queries you may have and will support you as best we can. Thank you!
Kelly and the Class 7 team.
Files to Download
Class 7: News items
There are no News items to display
Class 7: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display