Class 1 2019 - 2020
Firstly a huge welcome from the Class 1 team 😊
Our topic this half term is ‘On the Farm’ and we have some lovely resources and activities we would like to share with you.
This half term has been a different one for us all. Most of you have been at home and we are missing the children terribly. Thank you to everyone - everything you are doing is very much appreciated. In these difficult times, we have thoroughly enjoyed hearing from you all and receiving photographs and videos of your children enjoying activities at home.
This has really made us smile 😊 Thank you.
We have placed some suggested activities linked to our ‘Farm’ theme on Google Classroom. These include animal songs, messy play ideas, focused tasks, communication and creative activities.
In addition to learning activities, you will find lots of useful information, advice and support on Google classroom, for example:
· Communication support; including information on intensive interaction, social stories, PECS and Makaton.
· Sensory support; messy play ideas and the importance of messy play, Tac pac plus list of resources needed, treasure baskets and sensory diets.
· Folder containing variety of songs (nursery rhymes, class favourites plus phonics and maths based songs, and songs linked to school routine/daily activities, such as tooth brushing).
· PHSE links; including some useful information on toilet training and ‘readiness’.
· Focused activities and printable resources; further activity suggestions including tracing tasks and other activities which can we used to support fine motor skills development.
· Finally general useful information; including links to free speech, language, communication and SEND resources, information on sensory circuits, list of websites you might mind helpful with regard to home schooling etc.
· Plus much more
Please take a look. If there is something you can’t find on Google Classroom but would like to see, please let us know! Also if you are still experiencing problems logging onto Google classroom or are struggling to access information on here please get in contact, and we will support you with this.
Parents, please remember to look at your emails regularly as we continue to ‘check in’ with you weekly. Also please email either one of us should you need support at any time. We love hearing from you and are more than happy to help.
Look after yourselves and keep safe - We hope to see you and the children soon
Chantelle, Mandy and the Class 1 team
Please see below for information about the EYFS guidance,the EYFS Quality Mark Award and our Class Curriculum.
Files to Download
Class 1: News items
Class 1: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display