Class 2 2022 - 2023
Mrs Jo Evans
Ms Roxanne Lundbeck
Welcome to Class 2.
Our topic this half term will be ‘Senses and Sound’. In our English and Communication Sessions we are looking at several stories linked to Autumn and Christmas firstly we will be looking at The Leaf Man.
In Maths we are exploring shape; what are the names of 2D and 3D shapes, what they feel like as well as learning their properties. The children will also be looking at shapes in our local environment too.
We are going out each week to the local children's centre where the children are gaining access to a new environment and a wider range of resources. This is building on their social skills and they will be learning to share in different contexts.
In PSHE we will be developing our knowledge of the human life span and focusing on a different element each week.
In RE we will be learning about 'Remembrance day and Christmas'.
Every day we will continue to work on our individual targets and enjoy lots of fun and exciting ways to learn.
- Children Centre visit - takes place on a Wednesday morning
- PE - Takes place on a Friday afternoon. With this in mind please make sure the children have a PE kit in school for our Friday session.
- A spare set of clothes and waterproof coat/wellies, so we are always prepared for whatever the weather brings us.
- Snacks and/or lunch, make sure you have ordered a school lunch if appropriate.
- A water bottle or drink every day
- Remember to check emails for updates and messages. Please let us know if there are any issues or useful information that will help us to care for your child.
Plese contact the Class 2 team with any questions or queries. We are all happy to help in any way we can.
Roxy, Jo and the Class 2 team.
Files to Download
Class 2: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display