IMPORTANT- ACT NOW CHANGES TO HOW YOU ORDER SCHOOL MEALS
This is to remind all parent/carers that we are moving to a new meal ordering system from
MONDAY 7 JUNE – it will affect ALL pupils having a school meal, including free meals.
- Parents need to create an account on School Spider to be able to do this – it is easy to do.
- You can download the FREE School Spider app – please make sure you have the latest version / update as this may affect your ability to order and pay.
- You can also get onto your account through our website – parent login (over the school logo)
- Meal options are now set up and available to book for 7 June – 16 July.
- We have also set up some old uniform stock that you can now buy. They are selected pieces of uniform at reduced prices.
- The price of a school meal has increased, it is now £2.60 for Primary pupils and £2.80 for Secondary and College students.
- Last day that meals should be ordered through scopay is Thursday 27 May.
- You should pay any overdue scopay accounts by Monday 7 June.
- Refunds for scopay accounts in credit will be processed on Thursday 27 May – cash refund only up to £20, cheques will be issued for all amounts over £20
- PLEASE DON’T LEAVE IT TOO LATE TO ORDER YOUR CHILD’S MEALS
Please use the 'How to' guides below if you have difficulties.
If you have any further questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call school direct on 01772 782205 and we will do our best to advise.